Jaipur, also known as Pink City and Capital of Rajasthan, has been a very calm place to live, distant from the nuisances of crowded corporate. You would be glad to know that it is one of the first planned cities in the country, and is also one of the most preferred tourist destinations for tourists from all over the world.
Jaipur has been fast-growing and is well planned city with a number of good malls, shopping complexes, well designed airport, hospitals, universities, professional studies, public transportation, with all the modern life facilities available here at reasonable prices. Jaipur is also known for its religious cover, and people love to celebrate all kind of religious festivals with whole heart and soul.
Jaipur is also surrounded by a number of villages, which depicts the profound Rajasthani Culture. You will be surprised to see beautiful women wearing lehengas, and turban clad men with long mustaches, presenting the depth of culture, happiness and strength. The culture is well seen not only in villages but in modern families of Jaipur.
During the old days, Jaipur mostly housed people working in tourism, finances, as well as jewelry and gems. But as time passed, countless number of IT/ITES industries have established its base in Jaipur, due to which population has started growing and demanding, as a large number of migrant population from other villages of Rajasthan has been moving to Jaipur for their living.
So what are the best and affordable places in Jaipur to stay.
Mansarovar, Jaipur Mansarovar is popular amongst the families for stay and ease of availability of all basic amenities. It is known as a hub for students, bachelors and families as the location host good cafeterias, shopping complexes, malls, professional studies, hospitals, educational institutes, etc., Mansarovar is known for the host of educational facilities available at every other corner. The location is very well connected to other major localities of Jaipur via Metro train services and offers you best accommodation at competitive prices.
- Schools: Neerja Modi School, Cambridge Court High School, Janta Girls Public School, SBIOA Public School
- Malls & Shopping Complexes: Tara Shopping Mall Shop,GTG Shopping Centre, Flying Machine Store, etc.
- Parks & Refreshment: Mansarovar Park, Woodland Park, Sector 12 Public Park, Stone Park, etc.
- Hospitals: Mansarovar Hospital, Saket Hospital, Metro Mas Hospital, Apex Hospitals, etc.
Jagatpura is located in South Jaipur, and is a place with prominence and rapid development. Jagatpura houses top hospitals, schools, engineering colleges and university, IT companies, etc. As compared to other localities in Jaipur, Jagatpura has best transport connectivity and one can reach to other locations like Sitapura, Malviya Nagar at an ease. The locality also houses malls and shopping complexes, grocery stores making the day to day living bit easier. Its one of the most secure places to stay in Jaipur.
- Schools: Golden Era Academy, Tuito International School, Divine Academy School, Sadguru Public School, Bright Birds School
- Malls & Shopping Complexes: Gold Souk Grand Mall, Shopping World, Textile Market, etc.
- Parks & Refreshment: Jaipur Zoo, Tejaji Temple, Vivek Vihar Park, Shiv Park, etc.
- Hospitals: Pataliya Hospital, Shri Hospital, Jaipur Eye and Dental Hospital, etc.
3. Malviya Nagar
Besides Mansarovar and Jagatpura, Malviya Nagar is another preferred residential locality of Jaipur. Malviya Nagar is also known for its active commercial center, with a varied industrial and commercial establishments like Genpact, World Trade Park, etc. Malviya Nagar being a Posh locality, is little expensive as compared to other localities in Jaipur.
- Schools: Gyan Vihar School, St. Edmund’s School, Defence Public School, Malviya Convent School
- Malls & Shopping Complexes: World Trade Park, GT Central Mall, Crystal Court Mall, Jalsa Mall, etc.
- Refreshment: Jhalana Safari Park, Jawahar Circle, Exotic India Destination, Snow Planet, etc.
- Hospitals: Shri Hospital, Fortis Escorts, Agrawal Hospital, Ghiya Hospital, etc.
4. Vaishali Nagar
Vaishali Nagar is also known as one of the happening places in the heart of Jaipur, and this area elongates from prominent Queens Road to Delhi and Ajmer Road. Being a home to large housing complexes of a variety of price ranges (from affordable to high cost accomodation), Vaishali Nagar is also referred to a metropolitan city with-in Jaipur. This area also houses shopping malls, restaurants, Movie theaters, National Handlooms and many more, where you can enjoy your time with your dear ones.
- Schools: Tagore Public School, D.A.V Centenary Public School, Kimberlite Elementary School, Sunstar School, Blue Star Public Senior Secondary School,
- Malls & Shopping Complexes: Shree Nath Tower, Evershine Tower, London Street Bazaar, etc.
- Refreshment: Guru Jambeshwar Park, Akshardham Park, Girnar Park, Akshardham Temple, Inox Cinema, etc.
- Hospitals: Global Heart & General Hospital, Vaishali Hospital and Surgical Research Center, etc.
These were the best places to live in Jaipur, for bachelors and families. Finding an affordable residential locality which meets your expectation in Jaipur can be quite challenging, because of the sudden growth of Jaipur in all dimensions. we hope that the areas as mentioned above will help you to select an appropriate locality at Jaipur, matching your criteria and preferences.
Now, If you are a student or bachelor and looking out for an affordable accommodation in Jaipur, we have the following options for you.
Hostels in Jaipur | PGs in Jaipur| Private Room in Jaipur| Shared Accomodation in Noida | PG in Malviya nagar | PG in Jagatpura | PG in Gopalpura | PG in Vivek Vihar | PG near Allen | PG near Spring board | PG near FiitJee | PG near University